martes, octubre 24, 2006

Images are the shock absobers

Amortiguador by Andrea Echeverri


Shock Absorber
The mechanical romance between you and I
Automatically struck up two sparks
You advise me, you are my steering wheel
You stimulate my accelerator
Mmmm
Hug me like a safety belt
Protect me, liberate me from everything bad
Mmmm
You you you you you you are my shock absorber
The mechanical romance between you and I
The best upkeep of my engine
Gas makes combustion
And goes through my carburetor
Mmmmmm
Hold me
You you you you you you are my shock absorber
You you you you you hold back the world, the pain
You defend me when someone hurts me, my shock absorber
You smooth-out cruel situations, my shock absorber

Imagine to be in the middle of the black market in Bogota city.
Colombian's are surrounded by kitch images where religion and superstition are the protectors. We have to believe in something in order to survive
Images are our faith our soul and our hopes.

No hay comentarios.: